CLINUVEL is committed to facilitating treatment access for eligible patients with a confirmed diagnosis of erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).
If you have EPP and do not have commercial or private health insurance, please complete the form below. You will be issued a unique patient identifier (ID) number, by following the steps below:
- Complete the “Check Your Eligibility” questions.
- The CLINUVEL team will contact you within 48 hours with a request for documentation to issue an ID.
- Upon receipt of the requested documents, Clinuvel will:
- Issue you with an ID and password within 48 hours. You will provide the assigned ID to the treating Center to order the SCENESSE® medication;
- Provide contact details of Specialty Center(s) nearest you.
If you have EPP and have commercial or private health insurance, please visit Savings Program .
Check your eligibility
To receive further information and be eligible to be issued a unique patient identifier (ID) number, please answer the following questions (please note further terms and conditions apply):
If you have been provided login information from CLINUVEL, please enter it below.