CLINUVEL is committed to facilitating treatment access for eligible patients with a
confirmed diagnosis of erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).
Savings may be available to you to cover out-of-pocket costs of your treatment if you have commercial or private health insurance. You will be issued a unique patient identifier (ID) number, by following the steps below:
- Complete the “Check Your Eligibility” questions.
- The CLINUVEL team will contact you within 48 hours with a request for documentation to issue an ID.
- Upon receipt of the requested documents, Clinuvel will:
- Issue you with an ID and password within 48 hours. You will provide the assigned ID to the treating Center to order the SCENESSE® medication;
- Provide contact details of Specialty Center(s) nearest you.
If you have EPP and do not have commercial or private health insurance, please visit Treatment Access.
Check your eligibility
To receive further information, and determine your eligibility for the SCENESSE® Savings Program, please answer the following questions (please note further terms and conditions apply):
(If you have been provided with login details by CLINUVEL, you can login here.)
If you have been provided login information from CLINUVEL, please enter it below.